Although they are 250 years old, Scotland’s canals continue to contribute to the economic prosperity of this nation, in much the same way that they did when they were built. Alasdair Burns was the Head of their Marketing activities and led the re-branding exercise, recently transforming the organisation from British Waterways to Scottish Canals. This programme of activity included the strategic implementation of the new brand elements across all internal and external channels and promotional activity.
- Board level strategic marketing management
- Procurement of brand & website agencies
- Managing the brand & identity creation
- Responsive website development & management
- National advertising campaigns